We will use your IP address on our servers to troubleshoot problems and manage our website. Your IP address will be used to identify you and your shopping cart and collect your explicit demographic information. All IP records in the registration, payment and shopping process will be recorded by our system for security.
Cookies are used to keep track of your shopping cart and to prevent the same ads from appearing in succession. Cookies are used to provide content for your interests and to store your password so that you do not enter the password over and over again.
Deniz Teknoloji LTD. Is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of external links on TURGAME.com.
On our site’s registration form, our users must enter their contact details (name, phone, email address), and personal information (ID Number).
We do not share the contact information we receive in this form with any persons and institutions except the official institutions. Contact information will also be used when we need to contact our users and will be shared with other official authorities who wish to contact our user.
Our users can delete their records from our system depending on their wishes. To delete the membership record, the user must create a support ticket from the support system.
Personal information will be used to authenticate our users in the system and, if necessary, to verify the identity of the person. Statistical information and profile information is also collected in our site. This information can be used in all situations. This information will be used to monitor visitor movements and provide personalized content.
Payment & Order
For some reasons, the personal information of the customer who makes payment or orders by the bank, credit card payment system agent or government agencies, payment receipt IP address etc. various information can be requested and information can be shared with these institutions.
In this case, your bank or TURGAME.com will contact you with your registered information and request confirmation of your order. In order for your bank and TURGAME.com to reach you, please make sure that your personal information is up-to-date and accurate when registering to our website.
Important Reminder: Your order may be canceled if your telephone number is not reached during the security check.
Please make sure that the phone number you entered on TURGAME.com is correct. Any information regarding your order will be made through your registered phone number and your e-mail address.
Correction / Renewal
Our users have the right to change all the information stored on our website at any time. Approved members must communicate this request via live support line.
Every time you visit our website, your data is collected by using various data collection tools or by third parties operating on our name and account using relevant technologies in order to make our website useful, effective, secure and to provide you with a better service.
What is a Cookie (“Cookie”)?
Cookies are very small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, where users in browsers are stored when a web page is visited. It keeps records of what people searched on websites in the browser history. It allows a website by keeping the movements on the site in browser records. Cookies can be compared to identification cards that show websites that the same visitor is visiting the site again. Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address. For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types and Purposes of Cookies
Cookies managed by the site owner are called Website Cookies. Apart from this, it can be used in third party Cookies managed by different companies. While Session Cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the website, permanent Cookies remain on the visitors’ devices for varying periods of time. Technical Cookies are Cookies that we can diversify according to the purpose of use in verification Cookies, targeting / advertising Cookies, personalization Cookies and analytical Cookies. Cookies can be used to perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the website, to analyze the website and to increase its performance, to increase the functionality of the website and to provide ease of use and to perform personalization targeting and advertising activities.
Cookie Preferences management
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- In terms of Cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- To manage Cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
- You can find detailed information about Cookies managed by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
- You can find detailed information about Cookies managed by Criteo at https://www.criteo.com/privacy/.
What Rights Do You Have?
In accordance with the 11th article of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the compensation of the damage.
you have the rights. The relevant rights will be evaluated and concluded by us within 30 (thirty) days, in any case, when you (the owner of personal data right) are communicated to us via a written or registered e-mail address. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for your requests, we reserve the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Consent and Changes in Policy