Clarification text on the processing of personal data
Data Supervisor Gelsin Teknoloji LTD (“TURGAME” or “Company”)
Gelsin olarak We have prepared this Personal Data Processing Clarification Text ("Clarification Text") in order to enlighten the data owners regarding the processing, storage and transfer of your personal data within the framework of our activities arising from the legislation and legal regulations regarding the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK").
The Clarification Text will be valid as of the date it is published by TURGAME. TURGAME can make changes in the Clarification Text at any time, if necessary. The changes to be made become effective immediately upon the publication of the Clarification Text at https://www.turgame.com/personal-data-protection.
Related persons ->
Storage of Personal Data, Your Rights and Application
Storage and Destruction
Our company has established a Retention and Destruction Policy for personal data storage and deletion processes. The storage and destruction of your personal data is carried out within the scope of this policy. Accordingly, if a period of time has been determined in the KVKK or in the relevant laws and other relevant legislation, the said data must be kept at least for this period.
Considering the possibility of a possible court request or the request of an administrative authority authorized by law for the relevant data to reach us late or the occurrence of a dispute to which we may be a party, a period of 6 months to 1 year is added to the periods stipulated in the legislation for the storage of your data and the storage period is determined and At the end of the term, the said data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
If a period of time is not stipulated for the storage period of the data we process in the legislation, taking into account possible disputes as a requirement of the relationship between us, your data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized without any request after the expiry of the 10-year limitation period from the end of our legal relationship.
If all of the processing conditions of personal data have disappeared or the storage period declared by us or specified in the legislation has expired, your data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized on the first periodic destruction date or within 6 months at the latest. If you request the deletion of your data for a valid reason, your data will be deleted within 30 days at the latest as legally possible. If you request your data to be deleted or destroyed before the storage period specified in the legislation, your request will not be fulfilled.
Regarding your personal data within the scope of KVKK and related legislation;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the correction of incomplete or incorrect data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting that this damage be compensated
you have the rights.
If you wish, you can send your applications and requests regarding your personal data by using the Relevant Person Application Form;
- With wet signature and photocopy of identity card, Mahfesığmaz Mah. 79157 Sk. No: 2 Çukurova / Adana by sending,
- By applying to our Company in person with a valid identity document,
- KBy sending the registered electronic mail (KEP) address and using a secure electronic signature or mobile signature to our registered electronic mail address [email protected] or,
- By sending your e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our system to [email protected]
You can forward it to TURGAME.
Pursuant to the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller, name and surname, signature if the application is in writing, identification number (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), place of residence or work place for notification, e-mail address for notification, if any. , telephone number and fax number, and information on the subject of the request are mandatory.
In the application, which includes the explanations about the right that the data owner concerned will make to exercise the rights mentioned above and the right to use, the requested issue should be clearly and comprehensibly stated. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request should be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specially authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (special power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information and documents verifying the identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be taken into consideration.
Your claims regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered within 30 days at the latest from the date they reach our company. In the event that your application is evaluated negatively, the reasons for the reasoned rejection are communicated to the address you specified in the application, primarily via e-mail or mail, if possible, through the procedure in which the request was made.